The Batteries Included project that has intended to provide an extensive defacto-standard library for OCaml for over two years has finally reached version 1!
This library includes a wealth of indispensable features with extensive documentation covering topics such as:
- Mutable and immutable data structures (reusable AVL trees, bit sets, string buffers, extensible arrays, lazy lists, polymorphic sets and maps, ropes).
- Mathematics (extensive complex number support).
- Abstractions (enumerations).
- File and IO related helper functions.
- Pretty printers and functional unparsers.
- Memory management helper functions.
- Consistent interfaces/signatures.
- Unicode support.
Download your copy here!